Coastal Conservation Association's Corvallis Chapter knows how to throw a party...
|May your glass be filled and your tickets be drawn. The CCA Corvallis Chapter Banquet is buckets of fun!|
Last year's Corvallis Chapter CCA Banquet brought 83 people through the doors of the Albany Eagles Lodge to gather for the cause of conserving our fish populations and preserving our fishing opportunities as sport anglers. This year's pre-sale tickets for the event have already greatly exceeded that number, and we still have a few groups that are expected to buy their tickets at the door. Needless to say, this year we are expecting quite a crowd!
|CCA Members traveled from around the state to attend the inaugural banquet event|
|State Director Chris Cone leads the auction, assisting the auctioneer in spotting bids|
|Josh Tacchini (left) shows off the New Chapter of the Year award stands with state director Chris Cone (center). |
Ty Wyatt (right) shows off his "Spark Plug" award at the CCA State Banquet
|Ty Wyatt and Stefanie Donaldson tear off their raffle tickets and toss them into the drawing|
|Everything from booze to books were doled out to lucky raffle winners.|
Green Mountain Grill wood pellet smoker.
|Card Game winners Mei Li and Richard Jones celebrate with their stoked face and look forward to smoking their catches|
- The Card Game
- Kayak Raffle
- Beer Glass Raffle
Prize: Guided Trip for 4 with Nomad's Fishing Adventures
In addition to the games, the live auction items this year offer quality crafted items, exotic destinations and adventures for the outdoorsman and angler in all of us.
1) Guided trip for 2 with Northwest Connections. This trip is for a fall salmon or winter steelhead trip with Nolan Davis.
2) Costa Rica Trip – 1 week in Costa Rica at Hummingbird Vacations, Los Suenos Resort. 7-nights accommodations for 2 to 6 people in a 2-bed/2-bath condo. The resort boasts two pools, swim up bar, hot tub and passes to the Los Suenos Beach Club. Discount fishing packages available to CCA members with the top 5 charters in Los Suenos. Airfare not included.
3) Iron Eagle fish sculpture “Rainbow Dancer.” This Beautifully detailed wall hanging depicts a rainbow trout exploding from the water taking a fly.
4) Authentic African Adventures – 7 day hunt for 4 hunters in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Trophy Impala or Blesbuck for each hunter. Additional animals per the pricelist. Hunt with registered professional hunters. Pick-up and drop-off from Polokwane Airport, food, drinks, laundry and accommodation all included.
5) CCA Advocates package. CCA Cousins Rod, Limited Edition CCA Simms Jacket, CCA Hat
6) Sage Canyon River Company Rafting trip - A one day 6hr rafting trip for 6 people on the Deschutes River. 13 mile float starting at Harpham Falls, stop at Maupin City Park for a delicious BBQ lunch before beginning the final descent to Sherar’s Falls. Experience Class III and IV rapids with spectacular views of high desert rock formations and wildlife.
7) Sage Canyon Outfitters Pheasant hunt - Based in Central Oregon's town of Maupin, the trip includes a guided hunt utilizing a highly skilled guide and dogs, 20 birds, and one night's stay for two. Customer's dogs are Welcome! Fishing is also available on the ranch for an additional fee.
8) 5-day King Salmon trip for 2 to the Togiak River Lodge in Alaska. This trip is all about the fishing at one of the top lodges in Alaska. It’s about getting into large numbers of big hard-fighting king salmon and carefully selecting the premium fish from your daily catch to take home. Airfare not included.
9) Kill Bag Game - Three kill bags loaded with gear. Each bag contains a guided trip with a local guide. The lucky winners will fish with one of several of Oregon’s best guides, Brian Campbell, Daniel St. Laurent, Mike Kelly, Damon Struble, and Nick Popov.
10) Green Mountain Grills, Davy Crocket pellet grill. The Davy Crockett is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/ large fowl/ rib racks. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. It can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tail-gating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it!
11) King Salmon Outfitters, Nushigak River Alaska. 6-day/5-night adventure for 1. 24-hour power, hot showers, flush toilets, & memory foam mattresses in a remote rugged setting. 10-hours of guided fishing per day and unlimited bank fishing. Float plane transportation from Dillingham to camp provided! Flight to Dillingham not included.
12) Guided trip for up to 4 with Mike Kelly’s Guide Service. This trip can be used for Salmon or Steelhead. Pick your prime time!
This is event is all about having a good time, and building a community of anglers that care about our conserving our fisheries and preserving sportfishing opportunity. We look forward to seeing you at this year's Corvallis Chapter Coastal Conservation Association banquet at 5:15pm at the Eagle's Lodge in Albany Oregon at 127 Broadalbin St. NW, Albany, Oregon 97321. You can find a map to the location and get directions by clicking here.
There's still time buy your tickets in advance! You can do that here.
Your CCA Corvallis Chapter Secretary,
p.s. Did I mention there's FREE BEER from Burnside Brewing?!